Twilight Teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silly Bella

+8
Katie
Immortal Love
yourleftshoe
Andalusian
Bella Rocks
Randomocity_Unknown
Twilightvampire17
china
12 posters

Go down

Silly Bella Empty Silly Bella

Post by china Wed May 02, 2007 5:21 pm

Ok, this is going to be a thread for you to tell about embarassing/clutzy moments.

Such as:

Last year at my schools Christmas band concert, I had to wear heels because my mom wanted me to wear dress shoes (normally,everyone wears their tennis shoes). That in itself is a big enough hazard, but I play the french horn. Anyway, when we where lining up to go to the gym, my freind thought it'd be funny to poke me, knowing FULL WELL I cant walk in heels for my life.(they truely are death traps) I wasn't ready, and I bumped into the person in front of me,who then bumped into the person in front of him, and so on. So,in short, almost half the band was in a domino effect. All because of a stupid shoe...and the person wearing it.

(Big thanks to TV17 for making the Bella thread!!!)
china
china
Unpacking my umbrella

Number of posts : 39
Emploi : retired
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Back to top Go down

Silly Bella Empty Re: Silly Bella

Post by Twilightvampire17 Wed May 02, 2007 5:42 pm

lol that is so funny but I can't say I don't have one..here I go...it involves a friend to....lol well two stories maybe three...lol (it was No prob..china)

1.) My best friend and I were on my deck and she nudged me to get my attention...and I tripped over something and fell...off my deck I recived a concussion from my head landing on my dads Harley and a broken wrist from banging it on the way down......

2.) I was dancing while I was doing the dishes... and not really all there....
well I closed my eyes ready to sing an awesome part...when I picked up a knife in the load and sliced my finger open....7 stitches that was 2 months ago....scars still there....pink....lol

3.) Well on year I was in choir I think 6th grade and it was our first concert and well I got through everything perfectly....until we had to walk off stage....I missed the steps completely cuz it was kinda dark and fell down hurt my ankle then.....

I have more but it still hurts to talk about them...lol
Twilightvampire17
Twilightvampire17
"The Quotes Queen"

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2007-04-20

https://twilightteams.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by china Wed May 02, 2007 5:50 pm

woooooooooow.those are painful.HEY THAT REMINDS ME OF ONE!!!
...im not sure how i forgot it,it only happend three weeks ago.

ok,so i was being a dork(ull find that happens a lot,ask Randomocity or Andi Razz ) and i was doing handstands in my basement. well, i was also IMing so i didnt want to go too far from the computer. i was in a handstand(next to the computer) and my little sister( Evil or Very Mad ) came down,but i didnt hear her till she was right behind me.i freaked out,and tried to avoid hitting her...and ended up falling 'onto' the desk.i actually fell and hit my ankle on the SHARP adge of the desk.i also knocked off the laminater.anyway, i think i seriously did somthing to it,cuz(three weeks later) it is still swollen.ya...that is the story of my life(as you will find out)

(randomocity can vouche for me on this too)
china
china
Unpacking my umbrella

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightvampire17 Wed May 02, 2007 6:26 pm

ow that is painful I'm sure I'll have another tomorrow....oh yeah...

I was walking behind my best friend....(I have a cast so I'm kinda slow.<I have a cast b/c I'm a klutz>) And well my cast got caught on her skirt and we both ended up on the floor....in the middle of the hallway...lol
Twilightvampire17
Twilightvampire17
"The Quotes Queen"

Number of posts : 349

https://twilightteams.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomocity_Unknown Sat May 12, 2007 7:59 pm

Those are worse than mine, but like everyone, I have a couple clutzy moments...

There was this time in gymnastics, and I was walking across the beam, just walking, not doing any special tricks, and I tripped, and crotched the, which hurt really bad, and I had a really big beam "bite". (I have so many crazy gymnastics moments that I could take up like four pages of notebook paper).

THen there was this one time I was having a lemonade stand, when I was like in fourth grade, and for some odd reason, I was wearing rollerblades. Well, business was slow, so I decided to do some cool rollerblading moves, and well, that didn't go so well and i ended up falling on the back of my head on the gravel. The I rollerbladed all the way home( I was at the end of my street) and I think I had a concussion, I can't remeber. But that wasn't one of my most smart moments.
Randomocity_Unknown
Randomocity_Unknown
Just arrived

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Rocks Sat May 12, 2007 8:48 pm

i'm not even going to name all of them but i did learn the true meaning of the phrase shocking,i really should learn not to plug things into the computer when its on,the screws can send a minor shock to you if you touch them,slightly stronger than that of a schock pen

Bella Rocks
Following my heart

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Andalusian Sat May 12, 2007 9:10 pm

Once I was running backward fell and broke my wrist.

I can't think of anything right now... But I know I've done stuff like that.
Andalusian
Andalusian
Committing Grand-theft auto with Alice.

Number of posts : 250

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Rocks Sat May 12, 2007 9:17 pm

Andalusian wrote:Once I was running backward fell and broke my wrist.

I can't think of anything right now... But I know I've done stuff like that.
just out of curiosity did it break to were your palm could touch your arm or was it the other way.my wrist can't break when it goes the way to where my palm can touch my arm it just bends.

Bella Rocks
Following my heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Andalusian Sat May 12, 2007 9:22 pm

Well I fell and put my hands back to catch myself... does that answer your question? My palm was touching the ground and my wrist snapped
Andalusian
Andalusian

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Rocks Sat May 12, 2007 9:33 pm

Andalusian wrote:Well I fell and put my hands back to catch myself... does that answer your question? My palm was touching the ground and my wrist snapped
yes it does thats the direction mine will also snap in still

Bella Rocks
Following my heart

Back to top Go down

Post by yourleftshoe Sat May 12, 2007 10:39 pm

i was at my boyfriends house*sigh* and he, my friend stephanie, and i were laying on his bed. i was on the edge, and i kept falling off.

i have a bunch of bruises on my legs. i have no idea what they are from.
yourleftshoe
yourleftshoe
Cold as marble, hard as granite.

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by china Tue May 15, 2007 6:45 pm

today in gym, we were playing badmitton,and i somehow managed to hit my head and my ankle(the one that is STILL messed up...actually getting worse) in the same swing.it hurt.but i DID hit the birdy over the net.

the first thing i thought of was Bella when she hits Mike and her head in the same swing.while playing badmitton.lol.
china
china
Unpacking my umbrella

Back to top Go down

Post by Immortal Love Thu May 24, 2007 11:01 am

so what shall we talk about now?scratch
Immortal Love
Immortal Love
listening to Edward play the piano

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-04-21

http://www.myspace.com/kkcrazy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Rocks Thu May 24, 2007 5:55 pm

well i consider this almost turned embarrsing
you know how bella cries when she gets really mad at the dentist i was getting mad and my eyes started getting really watery so i had to blink really fast to get rid of it

Bella Rocks
Following my heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Andalusian Mon May 28, 2007 9:41 am

I blush a lot like Bella. I can't help it... it just happens. Rolling Eyes
Andalusian
Andalusian

Back to top Go down

Silly Bella Empty Embarassing

Post by Katie Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:32 pm

Ok one time when I was in school I was having a really off day okay. Then during P.E. I get up to go to class then the next thing I know I trip and fall. Everbody was laughing.Then I have this guy come up and ask me out on a date and that made everybody laugh even harder. I blushed and I mean blushed.Embarassed
Katie
Katie
Ditching Class

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-05-29

http://www.yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Rocks Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:21 pm

That sounds like Bella.Also I updated the list

Bella Rocks
Following my heart

Back to top Go down

Silly Bella Empty Silly Bella

Post by Katie Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:21 am

Okay here is anthor real embarassing story I just happened to run upon about myself.Okay last year when I was in 8th grade I was walking down a school hallway and all of a sudden I trip and the worst part is when I triped I had two other people other people fall on top of me and the worst part I was wearing a Skirt.But of course they have this stupid holiday at my school wear every girl has GOT to wear a skirt and the boys have got to wear shorts and also the two people that triped over me were boys.Oh my god I was so embarrased that day.Me and Bella have got a lot in common.like both of us being a KLUTZ that is T-Totally embarassing.If I didn't know any better if there was a real Bella Swan then she could be my sister and I mean that in a good way becasue Bella Rocks.Very Happy
Katie
Katie
Ditching Class

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-05-29

http://www.yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarius00 Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:09 pm

well i am a complete theatre geek, so i spend LOTS of time in theatre even in the summer. my theatre buddies are some of my best friends...well just about everyday just this week, (I AM KNOWN AS THE CLUMSY ONE) something klutzy happened to me...

monday: i our costume shop i was sitting on one of the round chairs which sits ontop of a stand (a dangerous design?) and as i begin to laugh and move a bit when my other friend walked in somehow the chair managed to tip over... my fet flew over my head and next thing i knew i was on the ground...then the chair flipped over ontop of me.

tuesday: wow... i dont remember any thing for this day!

wednesday: a friend picks me and another friend up to go out for ice cream. we all get a little wired! when me and the other friend get dropped off at home, for some reason i forget how to walk and end up walking like a drunk and fall to the floor before my friend even has a chance to pull out of the driveway. both friends laugh. i get up. when asked if i'm ok i begin laughing and respond yes...just before falling again to the side...

thursday: well today i was just a slippin and a slidin everywhere! i swear my buddies had to hold on to me all day cuz i kept falling and tripping! lol.

lunarius00
Just arrived

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by vampirelove Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:16 pm

Wow! katie we are to much a like....Anyways, I am so much like bella...i am know as the world's biggest Klutz...I could take up a whole page or more of stupid klutzy things I have done, but i won't bore you guys. I will just tell you two resent and funny ones...for now.

1) One day I was at school in P.E. class (coed P.E. by the way)...Well, we were suppose to be walking out the doors to go outside and run the mile...one of my good guy friends (that is really cute by the way) was poking me and tickling me so i went ahead just alittle...well, there was volleyball poles and a net set up so I moved over and then turned around to talk to him ....as soon as i turned around i WALKED not ran into the volleyball pole and shattered the bridge of my nose...i hit so hard that i fell backwards and this guy (my friend) caught me or else i would have hit the wood floor and knocked myself out ...Well, i ended up completly shattering the bridge of my nose and for a week i had a what looked like two black eyes and a black nose. i also had given myself a concussion.

2) I was taking a shower and i went to turn on the hot water...we have porcelain klnobs...well some how i broke the porcelain knob it shattered in my hand and sliced my middle finger almost half way through....i had to have 4 stitches in finger.

well there are some of my Klutzy stories...I think that has a part to do with why i can relate to bella so well.
vampirelove
vampirelove
Just arrived

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by twilight15 Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:41 pm

I'm not really anything like Bella, but I do love her. She is just so awesome!

twilight15
Just arrived

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by syd Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:44 pm

AHAHAHA LOL, I DO TOO!!! ( BLUSH)...sorry, caps... :3...ugh, i have soooooooooooooooo many embarassing moments...ugh...i'm too much of a clutz!!! at a concert once (my solo concert) i fell onstage...

i fall and sprain my anckles alot...ow!!!
i fall down/up stairs...and if it's possible to fall sideways than yeah, i've done that too!!! i'm alot like bella...and alot not like her...but i do still love her Smile

syd
Just arrived

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down