Twilight Teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bella Masen Cullen's Wedding!

4 posters

Go down

Bella Masen Cullen's Wedding! Empty Bella Masen Cullen's Wedding!

Post by Bella Masen Cullen Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:29 pm

Bella Masen Cullen's Wedding to Her Edward Clone...

Bella Masen Cullen's Wedding! Dress2bf9 Bella Masen Cullen's Wedding! Stuxif7
~~~Bella Masen Cullen's Dress ~~~~~~~~ Edward's Tuxedo ~~~~

The meadow is decorated lavishly. There is a white arch entwined with red roses in the middle in front of two long, long, long rows of white chairs. The arch is standing on a white platform that has three steps leading up to it. Running down the aisle is a long, red carpet, reaching to and up the platform.

My Edward is standing at the top of the platform gazing down the aisle nervously, waiting for me to emerge through my hiding spot in the trees. Carlisle is also up on the platform, smiling. The seats are all filled up, half of the population being made up of other Edward clones. The other half is made up of my friends and fellow lexiconers.

There is a large, black grand piano to the left of the arch, and Cherise the Great is sitting at the piano, waiting to start playing. My maid of honour, Jasper Lover, is standing next to me, giving me a thumbs up. I look up at the real Edward, who has graciously agreed to walk us all down the aisle, and he gives me his infamous crooked smile.

BMC: Are you sure Bella doesn’t mind you doing this?

The Real Edward: Of course not. Right Bells?

The Real Bella: BMC, don’t worry, I’m fine with it *gives Edward a big smoocharoo*

BMC: *laughs* I guess you’re right!

The Real Edward: Are you ready?

BMC: *looks around nervously* Well, not really…

The Real Edward: *dazzles*

BMC: Er, I mean, um… *staggers* Hehe…

The Real Edward: *steadies me* Perhaps I shouldn’t look into your eyes!

BMC: No, no! Go ahead! I don’t mind…

The Real Edward: And what will your fiancé think?

BMC: *looks through trees at clone Edward* *sighs happily*

The Real Edward: Come on, let’s get ready, the music’s starting to play.

Butterflies dance around in my stomach as Cherise the Great begins playing Pachelbel gracefully. Jasper Lover walks through the trees with her clone Edward, smiling widely. She gets halfway down the aisle and Bella and Charlie break out of the trees to follow. Soon after come Renee and Phil, Jasper and Alice, Rosalie and Emmett and Moonlessnight, Scarlett_Redd, Twilightvampire17 and their Edward clones. Esme is in the crowd since Carlisle can’t walk her down.

I take a breath and Edward squeezes my hand, as we step out into the meadow. I hear many gasps coming from the audience and a slight blush washes over my cheeks. I look at my Edward clone to see him smiling the perfect crooked smile and my breath catches in my throat. Edward catches me as I trip over my dress, and I straighten up again, my eyes wide in embarrassment.

Edward chuckles and continues leading me down the aisle, and my Edward clone reaches out his hand for mine when we reach the platform. I take it and the real Edward gives me a quick peck on the cheek before going to stand with Emmett and Jasper. I step up to the platform and my Edward clone leads me to the arch.

Carlisle: Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the love of Edward Anthony Masen Cullen and Bella Masen Cullen.

BMC: *smiles at Carlisle*

Carlisle: *smiles back* Now, before we begin, is there anybody here who objects to the union of these two fine… ‘people’?

Silence.

Carlisle: Well, then. Let’s begin! *turns to me* Bella Masen Cullen, will you have this man to be your husband; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?

BMC: *smiles at Edward clone* I will.

Carlisle: *turns to Edward clone* Edward Anthony Masen Cullen, will you have this woman to be your wife; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?

Edward Clone: *smiles dazzling smile at me* I will.

Carlisle: May we have the rings, please?

Emmett steps up to Carlisle and takes two gold bands from his pocket, handing them to Carlisle. He grins and steps back to his place beside Jasper.

Carlisle: Bella, please place the ring on Edward’s finger, look into his eyes and repeat after me. Edward, I Bella, take you to be my wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.

BMC: *slips the ring onto Edward’s finger and looks into his deep, dazzling eyes* Edward, I Bella, take you to be my wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.

Carlisle: Edward, please place the ring on Bella’s finger, look into his eyes and repeat after me. Bella, I Edward, take you to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.

Edward Clone: *slips ring onto my finger and looks into my eyes, leaving me gasping for breath* Bella, I Edward, take you to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.

Carlisle: *smiles at both of us* By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. *turns to Edward clone* You may now kiss the bride!

My Edward clone smiles crookedly and strokes my cheek before leaning in and kissing me tenderly. Cherise the Great starts playing the wedding march and Edward takes my hand. We walk back down the aisle back to the shelter of the trees and Edward picks me up and spins me around. I laugh and snuggle into him as he puts me down.

Edward Clone: So Mrs. Cullen, what next?

Bella Masen Cullen's Wedding! Bellamasencullenfe5
Bella Masen Cullen
Bella Masen Cullen
PASTA MASTA.

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Back to top Go down

Bella Masen Cullen's Wedding! Empty Re: Bella Masen Cullen's Wedding!

Post by Twilightvampire17 Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:49 pm

wow!
what a wonderful wedding!
*huggles*
Shocked Shocked
we're married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twilightvampire17
Twilightvampire17
"The Quotes Queen"

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2007-04-20

https://twilightteams.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlessnight Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:11 pm

YAY!! Conrats BMC!!! *hugs* Loved the wedding!
Moonlessnight
Moonlessnight
Co-Clone Commander.

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Back to top Go down

Bella Masen Cullen's Wedding! Empty Yay

Post by Katie Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:57 pm

congrats to you BMC and your new husband.I loved the wedding.*hugs*.Very Happy
Katie
Katie
Ditching Class

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-05-29

http://www.yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down