Twilight Teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie's and Anthony's wedding reception

2 posters

Go down

Katie's and Anthony's wedding reception Empty Katie's and Anthony's wedding reception

Post by Katie Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:29 pm

When everyone reached the cullen resiedence I couldn't go in.I just sat there until I was able to come in.When everything was ready my new big brother Edward came out and got me.He asked me if I was ready and I told him yes so he laced my arm with his and he took me inside the house.When I walked in I could see why I wasn't allowed to come in.Alice had really out done herself this time.There were Blood red roses everywhere.I walked up to Anthony.

"Anthony did you have Alice do all this"

"Yes dear I did"He said smiling down at me.Everything was going great everyone was having a good time talking and Everything until the room suddenly became quiet.I looked up at Anthony because there was a low growl building up in his chest.

"Anthony dear what's wrong"

"It's that werewolf friend of yours jacob Black.He's here to try and ruin our wedding"

"Look let me go talk to Jake"He didn't like the idea but he let me go.As I walked up the stairs I soon found that Jacob was looking out the window.When he looked up at me I saw every emotion on his face except for happiness.

"Jake what do you want"

"I just have a question for you"

"And what might that question be"

"Why would you marry a monster like him"

"I married Anthony because I love him"

"Oh then I guess you best get back to Anthony then"

"I think that's a good idea"I then ran out of the room and back down the stairs to find Anthony,but I didn't see him.I went up to Carlisle.

"Carlisle where's Anthony"

"I believe he's out in the garden waiting for you"Garden since when did they get a garden.Carlisle just smiled and waved his hand torwards the door.I walked out to find my Angel sitting on a bench in the garden holding a rose in his hand.When he looked up and saw me he smiled and motioned me with his index finger to come sit by him.I decided I was going to tease him a bit.

"What if I don't want to come and sit down"

"You have to"

"No I don't"

"Yes you do"I then looked at him and chuckled I started to walk over to him but he was in front of me in half a second.He picked me up bridal style and took me over to the bench and handed me the rose and sit down.We were staring into each others eyes and then Anthony leaned in and kissed me.We heared laughing noises coming from somewhere's around us.Then that's when we heard the girls.

"Emmett,Jasper,and Edward what do you think your doing.This is their time now GO.they shot me and Anthony an apollogetic look.I then gave them a smile in return.All of a sudden I looked up and saw that Anthony was gone.I looked for him and was hollering Anthony when two cold stone arms wrpped around my waist and whisperd in my ear.

"Looking for me"

"Yes in matter a fact I was"He then let out a low chuckle and then within a second he had me picked up bridal style and carried me back into the room and sat me down on his lap.All of a sudden I saw Anthony look up at Carlisle then the whole room became silent once again.I then saw Anthony move me off of his lap and go back into his proposal stance

"Katie I wanted to ask you if you would like to spend an ertrnity with me"His voice sounded hopeful.

"You mean become one of you"

"Yes dear"he smiled

"Yes"I whispered in his ear and kissed him on the cheek.

"She said yes"He started out in a whisper but it kept on getting louder and louder just like the first time I said yes to him when he first asked me to marry him.everone cheered.Carlisle came over to me instead of giving me a shake he gave me a hug.

"Welcome to the Cullen's katie"

"Yes dear welcome"Esme said.Emmett came over to me then.

"Yes I have a new little sister to pick on now."Anthony came up behind me then.

"I don't think your going to be picking on my wife."He smiled down at me.Jasper came over to me then.He came up and gave me a hug.

"Yeah I got a new sister"Then both Alice and Rosalie came up to me then.They both gave me a hug and started jumping up and down yelling.

"We've got a sister."I chuckeled at that.

"I love the Cullen's".I yelled Everyone looked at me and just stared before cheering and yelling the same thing.This was the happiest day of my life.Anthony whispered in my ear.

"I'll change you a few days after our wedding"

"OK"was all I could get out before he let out a low chuckle.

Ok sorry it was so long.Sorry.lol!

Last edited by on Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katie
Katie
Ditching Class

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-05-29

http://www.yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Katie's and Anthony's wedding reception Empty Re: Katie's and Anthony's wedding reception

Post by Twilightvampire17 Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:33 pm

Great congrats!
*hugs*
Twilightvampire17
Twilightvampire17
"The Quotes Queen"

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2007-04-20

https://twilightteams.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Katie's and Anthony's wedding reception Empty Thanks

Post by Katie Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:44 pm

Thank you TV17:D
*hugs*
Katie
Katie
Ditching Class

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-05-29

http://www.yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Katie's and Anthony's wedding reception Empty Re: Katie's and Anthony's wedding reception

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down