Twilight Teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Wedding

5 posters

Go down

Your Wedding Empty Your Wedding

Post by yourleftshoe Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:08 pm

Describe your PERFECT wedding! plan it all out! We want to hear it all!
yourleftshoe
yourleftshoe
Cold as marble, hard as granite.

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Back to top Go down

Your Wedding Empty Re: Your Wedding

Post by Loves~Golden~Eyed~Boys! Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:34 pm

wow.. i love doing stuff like this. i want to get married outside... by a lake. my dress would be simple, strapless, and some bright color like red.... who said your dress has to be white? they said. and i don't listen to people named they. so my dress is gonna be red, and my hair is gonna be curled and pulled up... and my bridesmaids are going to be dressed in blue... and will anthony beau nelson (aka my clone/fiance) will be dressed in white.. with a red bowtie. and his hair will be done in one of those emo flip thingy mabobs. my guests will sit wherever they want, no bride's side and no groom's side. and my priest will wear a dressy jacket over a saosin t-shirt... lol...
Loves~Golden~Eyed~Boys!
Loves~Golden~Eyed~Boys!
Just arrived

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-13

http://www.myspace.com/holli_waffles

Back to top Go down

Post by Searching For Topaz Eyes Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:02 pm

My Wedding will be in a meadow(the meadow preferably) in the spring. With a light breeze making my hair flow behind me. It will be at Twilight when the sun hits the horizon. There will be a white gazzebo(sp?) with wild red roses and ivy growing up the pillars.

There my groom will stand. Looking like a greek god! Yum! The guests will be sitting in white chairs down the isle with red ribbon tied to the side. They may sit where they please no sides for we are all family now. Oh and I will walk down the isle to Claire De Lune. My Edward clone will be in the military(he takes me with him!) and the groomsmen are all his buddies in their dress uniforms. So I get to walk through the arch of swords. *sigh*
My bridemaids will have red dresses with a white bow around the waist and white roses going up the hem. And a wreath of red roses and babysbreath with red and white ribbons curling down there backs in their hair.

Thats about it I think! See I think about this A LOT!
Searching For Topaz Eyes
Searching For Topaz Eyes
Just arrived

Number of posts : 5
Emploi : Edward's stalker
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Immortal Love Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:48 pm

oh Im marrying my clone!! Very Happy

my wedding would be either on an island or in the country. no churches. i want a small wedding. family and friends included. i want it to be personal, and loving. it would be either in spring or fall. a fine, white wedding dress, that flows, and close fitting. i would want it to be during the evening. and, i forget what else. when it comes to mind. scratch
Immortal Love
Immortal Love
listening to Edward play the piano

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-04-21

http://www.myspace.com/kkcrazy88

Back to top Go down

Post by twilight_luva [alice_rox] Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:52 pm

Yay... I live for this stuff.
I would get married on a beach at sunrise... Me in a pretty pale green dress that's sparkly and has small pink roses on the hem at the bottom and on the wrists and the neckline... Edward is in a black tux Smile... There's a small gazebo that we get married in and little fold-up chairs set up for everyone Smile the reception is at sunset, same place Smile
twilight_luva [alice_rox]
twilight_luva [alice_rox]
Just arrived

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down