Twilight Teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tongue_tied's Wonderful wedding to her Edward clone . . .

2 posters

Go down

Tongue_tied's Wonderful wedding to her Edward clone . . . Empty Tongue_tied's Wonderful wedding to her Edward clone . . .

Post by tongue_tied Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:13 pm

(my dress) darn, it didn't show the pic! oh well, it's white and fluffy, enough said. . .

(I couldn’t find a tux that was worthy of my Edward clone, so I will just describe it for you guys . . . It is a dark chocolate color, (the main reason I couldn’t find a picture) and is set off with a deep garnet colored tie.)

My wedding . . . .

TT’s Dad: Tongue_tied, honey, you’re only fifteen! You can’t get married to this, this . . . . *looks over at my Edward clone, who everyone in the crowd is gaping at (because he looks like Edward, duh!) but is instantly dazzled by Edward clone’s perfect crooked smile, (yes, Dads can be dazzled too!) and turns to look back at me apprehensively* . . . who IS he, anyways?

TT: the best thing that has ever happened to me . . . *swoons* . . . Dad, I love him.

TT’s Dad: Can’t you wait till-

TT: NO!! I don’t want to get OLD! *screams loudly, then catches herself, but not before several old geezers from church look at her questioningly. She tries to recover herself. * COLD, I don’t want to get cold! Err, lets hurry up Dad, it’s freezing . . . *almost laughs at the irony of her statement*

TT’s Dad: Ok, if this is what you really want . . .

TT: More than anything, Dad.

TT’s dad walks her slowly down the isle, linked by their arms. While they are walking, TT see’s many fellow lexiconers that came to the wedding, along with the real Edward Cullen (who is whispering sweet nothings in Bella’s ear) and the whole Cullen family (who are being stared at quite pointedly by the same old geezers) TT also notices a fellow lexiconer staring at HER Edward clone. Unexceptable.

TT: *smacks fellow lexiconer on the back of the head* (WHAP!) get your own clone!

They continue walking down the isle until they reach the pulpit, then TT’s Dad kisses TT on the cheek and takes a seat. TT looks into her Edward clone’s golden eyes, and is greeted by the most dazzling smile known to both man and vampires.

Edward Clone: *mouths to TT* I love you . . .

TT: *mouths back to her Edward clone* Love you more . . .

At that moment they go through the whole ‘nuh-uhs and yeah’huhs’ until they are silenced by the preacher.

Preacher: We are gathered here today . . .

TT isn’t paying a bit of attention to the preacher, but who could if there was a really, really, incredibly good-looking vampire gently caressing your hand and gazing at you with passion in his eyes?!

Preacher: and now we will hear Edwards own verse.

TT: *snaps out of her lovely reverie at the mention of Edward’s name*

Edward: *chuckles softly, then tightens his hold on TT’s delicate hand* Before I met you, Tongue_tied, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars- points of light and reason . . . and then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire, there was brilliancy, there was beauty, there was you. And I will always love you, simply because you came into my life.

TT: Where have I heard that before? . . . . *thinks really hard, and suddenly realizes*

Real Edward: *gives a thumbs up to Edward clone and mouths* Perfect!

Edward clone: *grins widely* I love you, TT . . .

Old geezers: Aaawwwww . . .

Preacher: Ok, now for TT’s verse.

TT: Edward, I believe that every girl has a dream. A dream that somewhere in the world there is a man that is perfect for them. A man that is so dazzling that an innocent kiss can send shivers down her spine, a man that can whisper words of affection that outshine even Shakespeare’s timeless ballads of love, a man that makes her feel as if she is in a personal heaven as long as she has him holding her. I have to be the luckiest girl in the world to have found that person at such a young age; to find a soul mate . . . I love you endlessly.

Old geezers: Aaawwwwwww! . . ..

Preacher: Tongue_Tied, that was beautiful. Now, let us complete this matrimony. Do you, Edward Clone, take tongue_tied to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, through rich and through poor, till death shall you part?

Edward Clone: *grinning at the irony of the preachers statement* I truly do.

Preacher: Do you, Tongue_tied, take Edward clone to be your lawfully . . .

Yet again, TT has a hard time paying attention to the preacher because her Edward clone is staring intently into her eyes, while tracing little patterns on her hand with his fingers.

Edward clone: Tonuge_tied? *glances from her eyes to the preacher, and back again*

TT: huh? What? *looks at preacher and realizes that he is done with his last speech, which she wasn’t paying attention to, which makes her blush* OH! I do.

Preacher: ok then, by the power invested in me, you are now husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!

Edward clone gives TT the most chaste, yet satisfying kiss . . .

Fellow lexiconers (and old Geezers): Aaawwwwwwwwww!

tongue_tied
Just arrived

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Back to top Go down

Tongue_tied's Wonderful wedding to her Edward clone . . . Empty Re: Tongue_tied's Wonderful wedding to her Edward clone . . .

Post by Bella Masen Cullen Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:49 am

Congrats on your wedding TT!

*hugs*
Bella Masen Cullen
Bella Masen Cullen
PASTA MASTA.

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Back to top Go down