Twilight Teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master Eli (Elijah)

3 posters

Go down

Master Eli (Elijah) Empty Master Eli (Elijah)

Post by Master Eli Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:01 pm

okay, so, my name is Elijah W. and I'm 15 years old. I'm going to be honest with you all and say that i haven't actually finished reading Twilight yet.. I'm about halfway through with the book at the moment, but I do plan on finishing the book and reading all the other book's, too. I have bad grammar, I personally know the person Admin, I have alot of freinds that have read the book and accedently revel stuff to me but i usually forget it beforei read that part anyways, lol, um.. thats all i can think of... Oh yeah! CREMO'S RULE!!!

EDIT: HEY this is TV17, sorry guys he also has ADHD, and says things in between things he's saying. (Kinda like me huh?)
I tried to fix most of it.
Cremo-Christan Emo
And Eli Don't Brag about knowing me.
Love ya.
P.S just to tell you I don't tell him about parts in Twilight If I can help it.

Okay, it's me agian. I now officially have read Twilight now! I LOVE IT! A girl at school is going to let me borrow New Moon now because we only have one copy of it in are school library and it's checked out right now so at the moment I'm waiting patiantly fow the book (hopefully I get it tomarrow! I can't wait any longer than that!!). And TV17, I wasn't bragging.. This time... I was just simply adding that. For the moment, I think I'm just going to join team's Edward, Bella, and Alice. Edward is just plain cool, and I honestly wouldnt mind looking like him. Bella, I think would be my wife if she we're real, heehee, don't laff because I'm serious (.. I hope Edward doesn't attack me in my dreams for saying that). I'm absolutly in love with her caracter, and Alice's.. mostly Alice's. Alice is kinda crazy (I like those people), seem's to bit hyperactive like me (okay, so I'm more than a "bit" hyperactive...heehee..bit I just realized the irony), I like pixies and according to the discription she is pixie-like, and she's just all around cute (like with the thing's she does and say's, not that she isn't pretty..)

Okay, I've prettymuch made a fool of myself in that last edit, but I'm not going to edit that edit.. But I HAVE officially read Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse; thier just awesome! lol. well, send me a msg on myyearbook peeps! http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGU=

Or on MySpace! http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user
Master Eli
Master Eli
Happy Emo Kid

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Master Eli (Elijah) Empty Re: Master Eli (Elijah)

Post by Andalusian Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:17 pm

Hey Elijah you'll really like it here Smile Everyone is really really coolio! LOL!

Ummmmmmm........ I don't know what to say.... my mind seriously went blank!!!!! Shocked Laughing LOL! I'm soooooo tired! I just got back from soccer practice and I'm pooped!!!

Well It's nice to meet you!
Andalusian
Andalusian
Committing Grand-theft auto with Alice.

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Immortal Love Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:07 pm

hi there, and welcome!
Immortal Love
Immortal Love
listening to Edward play the piano

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-04-21

http://www.myspace.com/kkcrazy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum