Twilight Teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wondered...?

5 posters

Go down

Have you ever wondered...? Empty Have you ever wondered...?

Post by inlovewithacullen Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:25 pm

I recently started writing a fanfiction about Twilight, and I had a few questions about vampires, as you can see:

Do they ever have to shower?
Do they sweat?
Do they brush their teeth, or are they like dogs, whose teeth are kept fairly clean because of their diet?

If they can't sleep, does that mean they also can't be exhausted?
Are they all good singers because they all have beautiful voices, or are some of them tone-deaf?
How far away can they hear something coming?

How fast do they run?
If their bodies are frozen in their
current state when they are bitten, does that mean that the females no
longer have menstrual cycles?
Do they have to wash their clothes?
If a blind person is bitten, will they regain their eyesight when they become a vampire?

When Bella becomes a vampire will she still be clumsy?
Do all vampires have concentrated talents like the Cullens?
What is Bella's most likely to be?

I emailed Twilight Lexicon, but they haven't answered. Has anyone else ever wondered any of these things?Like a Star @ heaven
inlovewithacullen
inlovewithacullen
Just arrived

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Have you ever wondered...? Empty Wow

Post by Katie Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:35 pm

Wow that's a lot of questions I could probably answer a few of them becasue I have been wondering about these things to.Like in the question
Do all vampires have concentrated talents like the Cullens? I don't think they do becasue like in Twilight when they run into James,Victoria,& Luarent James is only a tracker he dosn't have a special power like Edward,Alice,&Jasper for instance Edward can read minds,Alice can see the future and Jasper can like calm down a room full of angry people.Now those are special powers.Oh yeah and the one where Bella if she would still be clusmy when she was turned into a vampire There is a posibility for her to still be clusmy but most likely she proably won't be clusmy after she is turned into a vampire.That's all I've got for now but I'll fill you in if I have any other answers to any of your other questions.Very Happy
Katie
Katie
Ditching Class

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-05-29

http://www.yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Have you ever wondered...? Empty Re: Have you ever wondered...?

Post by namachachi Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:28 am

I recently started writing a fanfiction about Twilight, and I had a few questions about vampires, as you can see:

Do they ever have to shower?
yes, they get messy like the rest of us. (blood, dirt, mud, etc.)
Do they sweat?
no, they have no bodily oils.
Do they brush their teeth, or are they like dogs, whose teeth are kept fairly clean because of their diet?
I don't know the exact answer to these questions but but i'm pretty sure they don't. Since the blood gets obsorbed into their bodies. Don't take my word for it.
If they can't sleep, does that mean they also can't be exhausted?
I don't know the exact answer for this one either. But I don't think they can get physically tired. Just mentally, I guess. Like they could be bored or tired of not being able to go to sleep.

Are they all good singers because they all have beautiful voices, or are some of them tone-deaf?
This I'm not so sure about. I think that they would be good. But they just don't sing because they aren't used to it.

How far away can they hear something coming?
A few miles.

How fast do they run?
I don't know the exact miles per hour, but I do know that they can run fast enough that they seem invisible.
If their bodies are frozen in their current state when they are bitten, does that mean that the females no longer have menstrual cycles?
The females no longer have the mentrual cycle because they do not have anymore bodily fluids. If a preganant person was pregnant they would be pregnant for the rest of eternity.
Do they have to wash their clothes?
Yes, they get messy like any other people.
If a blind person is bitten, will they regain their eyesight when they become a vampire?
I'm pretty sure that they regain their eyesight. As the venom spreads through their body it heals you.

When Bella becomes a vampire will she still be clumsy?
I don't think she will. But i'm really not sure. Because Bella has a personanlity all her own.

Do all vampires have concentrated talents like the Cullens?
What is Bella's most likely to be?
Not all of the Cullens have talents. Only Edward, Alice, and Jasper. So not everybody has a talent. And if you want to make up Bella's talent I think you should got to the lex. If you go to the search thing you can see look at the threads that talk about that. Or you can try to find it at the Quench your thirst forum.
I emailed Twilight Lexicon, but they haven't answered. Has anyone else ever wondered any of these things?Like a Star @ heaven

Also, for more info go to the Personal Correspondence at the lex.
namachachi
namachachi
The official Party animal of Team Edward

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightvampire17 Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:22 pm

Hey guys,
You can find all or your questions answered and then some on The Twilight Lexicon http://www.Twilightlexicon.com with Personal Correspondences between the wonderful staff there and our wonderful queen
Stephenie Meyer
Twilightvampire17
Twilightvampire17
"The Quotes Queen"

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2007-04-20

https://twilightteams.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by inlovewithacullen Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:55 pm

i'm also curious about a more detailed description of the change to vampire-ness. i guess i should go to the lexicon...
inlovewithacullen
inlovewithacullen
Just arrived

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:30 am

Ok I have anthor one I can answer it's where do they have to take a shower.I would have to say yes becasue since there out all the time and everything then they get dirty and everything so they have to take a shower to keep their selves clean.especially when they go hunting they probably get dirty also.And then on the one How fast do they run? I could say that they run pretty fast but I just don't know how fast they can run now that's a Question that can keep you up at night wondering how fast a Vampire can run.Very Happy What is Bella's most likely to be? I would say that it probably would have to do something with her emotions becasue in her human life anyways for right now that is she shows all of her emotions like happiness,sadness,anger,hurt,and all of her emotions even when she was jelous.Well once again that's all I've got for right now.
Katie
Katie
Ditching Class

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-05-29

http://www.yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by twilight_luva [alice_rox] Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:05 pm

Katie wrote:
Do all vampires have concentrated talents like the Cullens? I don't think they do becasue like in Twilight when they run into James,Victoria,& Luarent James is only a tracker he dosn't have a special power like Edward,Alice,&Jasper for instance Edward can read minds,Alice can see the future and Jasper can like calm down a room full of angry people.Now those are special powers.Very Happy

Well after reading Eclipse it tells you they do. And what Bella's talent would be? I think it would have something to do with her mind, and maybe even like mind control because she has a "strange mind".

And I have my own question...
Can werewolves imprint on other werewolves? or only humans?
twilight_luva [alice_rox]
twilight_luva [alice_rox]
Just arrived

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum