Twilight Teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Kia...Here for the Team Edward Party!!

4 posters

Go down

I'm Kia...Here for the Team Edward Party!! Empty I'm Kia...Here for the Team Edward Party!!

Post by sparklelikemilliondiamond Tue May 29, 2007 9:14 am

Hey guys! This place is so cool! I love it!

Yes, you heard right...I'm here for the Team Edward Party...I love Edward...He rocks!

I don't know what else to put here other than I live in Hawaii...But I'm moving...again! I've moved so much from DFW to Hawaii back to DFW to Chicago to San Fransisco back to DFW to NYC to Los Angeles...Its crazy. But, I havr to admit I love it. Especially since we are usually in DFW most often my home city/state!!! Now, we are moving back! I'm so excited to see my friends! Lets hope this time we stay for longer than 2 months!

Anyway, I don't know what else to put so...Bye bye!

EDIT: I just read that we need to put which team we are on and why well, I'm on Team Edward because he is hot, charming, beautiful, loving, handsome, protective, gorgeous, nice, and greek god-like!! Did I mention he has pale skin, lovely eyes, tall and muscular, super-speedy, and all those wonderful vampire-y characteristics.

Also, here's a little bit more about me other than the fact that I move alot

I like to read, watch movies, scuba dive, golf, dance, sing, act, hang out with friends, talk alot, and other stuff. I think that's all I know what to say about myself...I don't know. Maybe I'll go look at other people's and see what they put!

sparklelikemilliondiamond
Just arrived

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Back to top Go down

I'm Kia...Here for the Team Edward Party!! Empty Re: I'm Kia...Here for the Team Edward Party!!

Post by Bella Rocks Tue May 29, 2007 1:58 pm

glad to have you here,the party is july 13th

Bella Rocks
Following my heart

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-05-07

Back to top Go down

I'm Kia...Here for the Team Edward Party!! Empty Re: I'm Kia...Here for the Team Edward Party!!

Post by EdwardsGirl Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:38 pm

Hey hey and welcome to Twilight Teams!
EdwardsGirl
EdwardsGirl
Dancing with Edward

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-04-21

http://www.myspace.com/vannacheer

Back to top Go down

I'm Kia...Here for the Team Edward Party!! Empty Welcome

Post by Katie Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:54 pm

WELCOME ONE AND ALL:D
Hey Kia Welcome to Twilight Teams
Katie
Katie
Ditching Class

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-05-29

http://www.yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down