Twilight Teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arya's Wedding

3 posters

Go down

Arya's Wedding Empty Arya's Wedding

Post by Arya_Cullen_17 Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:00 pm

Ok, my dress is a sleek strapless gown made of the most beautiful black silk with a black lace bodice.I have a black veil, and my hair is down in long loose black waves.I have blood red and black roses in my hair as well, and the same flowers in my bouqet.
My Edward clone is wearing a black tux with tails, a black tie, and the most beautiful blood red rose in his lapel.

The wedding is outside in the meadow, at night, during the full moon.There is an alter in the very center of the meadow, and Carlisle is the preacher.

As I await the cue to begin walking down the aisle, my uncle tries to talk me out of it (my dad died long ago).

Arya's uncle:Are you really sure about this Arya?You're only 14 years old, how can you be positive this is the right guy for you.I don't want to see you throw your whole life away...

me:*chuckles at the mention of the word life*I am positive!I love Edward, and I want to be with him for all eternity...
Arya's uncle:But he's so... *looks at Edward* mature.
me:*chuckles*He's not that much older than I am.And does it matter how old he is if I truly love him?Please, I want to do this.

Just then the music begins, and we begin to walk down the aisle.As we walk I think to myself...I can't believe I'm finally doing this.I can't believe that I'm finally going to marry my sweet Edward...
By then we have reached the alter, and my uncle takes his seat.Now, I stand before my dear Edward, awaiting the rest of forever...

I hand Alice, my bride's maid, the bouqet, and I take Edward's hand in mine.

Carlisle:Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join in matromony these two young people...

I block out the rest of what Carlisle says, only paying attention to Edward's blazing topaz eyes...

Carlisle:And now the reciting of the vows...Arya, will you begin.

me:Edward, before you my life was empty, devoid of any feeling, any emotion...And then I found you, and you made me whole, you gave me feeling, you gave me emotion, you put my once foggy world into absolute clarity...And, I want to exist in this world with you because you have made me the happiest I have ever been...sometimes kismet happens, and I think this is kismet that brought us together.

family and friends:awwwww...
Carlisle:Thank you Arya, that was positively beautiful!Edward, if you would begin.

Edward:Before you, Arya, my life was like a stary night.Points of clarity and reason, and then you came and shot across my sky like a meteor, and suddenly my whole world was ablaze with beauty and reason...and, I don't want to loose that beauty.I want to be with you for as long as I exist on this world...

family and friends: awwwwwwww...
Carlisle:That was wonderful, Edward...

I loose what Carlisle is saying as I stare into Edward's blazing topaz eyes...Edward grins his crooked grin suddenly, and squeezes my hand gently.

me:Oh, I do!Very Happy

Carlisle:Edward?
Edward:I do.

Carlsile:I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now bite the bride.

Edward slowly lowers his mouth to my throat, and sinks his teeth in...

We will now be together for all eternity...
Arya_Cullen_17
Arya_Cullen_17
Just arrived

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Back to top Go down

Arya's Wedding Empty Re: Arya's Wedding

Post by Bella Masen Cullen Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:52 am

Haha! You may now bite the bride! Not even waiting till the reception, eh Arya?

Heehee, congrats!

*hugs*
Bella Masen Cullen
Bella Masen Cullen
PASTA MASTA.

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Back to top Go down

Arya's Wedding Empty Re: Arya's Wedding

Post by Arya_Cullen_17 Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:17 pm

nope, not waiting an extra second, lol

thanks BMC:D