Twilight Teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you find Twilight?

+7
JakesWolfGirl
ninjagirl
Katie
LiaChastity
yourleftshoe
Bella Rocks
Andalusian
11 posters

Go down

How did you find Twilight? Empty How did you find Twilight?

Post by Andalusian Sat May 12, 2007 9:07 pm

How did you find Twilight?

I was looking at books on barnesandnoble.com and I saw the cover of Twilight. I read the summery and was uncertain because it had vampires in it but I went out and got it because it looked interesting. Now look at me... I'm obsessed!!!!
Andalusian
Andalusian
Committing Grand-theft auto with Alice.

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-04-20

Back to top Go down

How did you find Twilight? Empty Re: How did you find Twilight?

Post by Bella Rocks Sat May 12, 2007 9:11 pm

my librian handed me the book when i wanted something new to read,i didn't even ask what its about,she hasn't been wrong once.

Bella Rocks
Following my heart

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by yourleftshoe Sat May 12, 2007 10:23 pm

some of my friends had suggested it, but i was all "whatever"

then i was looking at barns and noble, and one of the people who work there asked what kind of books i read. i told her ill read almost anything. she pulled out twilight and said "If you really want to fall in love with the main character, then read this. i fell in love with Edward right away." so i got it.

THANK YOU RANDOM PERSON WHO WORKS AT BARNS AND NOBLE FOR INTRODUCING ME TO THE BEST SERIES IN THE WORLD!!!!
yourleftshoe
yourleftshoe
Cold as marble, hard as granite.

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by LiaChastity Mon May 14, 2007 11:49 am

Vampire Knight Forum cheers
Manga! Jumpy you know it Wink
LiaChastity
LiaChastity
Lover of Books

Number of posts : 13
Emploi : Studentish
Registration date : 2007-04-28

http://ambells.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

How did you find Twilight? Empty Me too

Post by Katie Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:37 am

I was at barns and noble and I was just looking around when I stumbled onto the book Twilight.I loved it.I love you
Katie
Katie
Ditching Class

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-05-29

http://www.yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjagirl Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:49 pm

Christmas! santa That's when I first laid my eyes on Twilight, I didn't even know about it before. It was a gift from my mom, I owe her BIG time cause now I'm totally obsessed!!!!!!!!
ninjagirl
ninjagirl
Just arrived

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by JakesWolfGirl Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:40 pm

Andalusian wrote:How did you find Twilight?

I was looking at books on barnesandnoble.com and I saw the cover of Twilight. I read the summery and was uncertain because it had vampires in it but I went out and got it because it looked interesting. Now look at me... I'm obsessed!!!!

It all started when I first saw Twilight sitting on a shelf at Borders. I thought it would be dumb because the cover had an apple on it, and i was like "WTF?! An apple?!" and then i walked away and bought some other books. This happened like...in January or something. Then for my birthday in april, my cousin came over and she had gotten Twilight for me, and i was thinking "joy, the apple book" when i first unwrapped it but then i read the back and i was like ooo a vampire book! maybe it will be good! and then i started reading it like ten minuets later and it turned out to be one of the best books i'd ever read!!! And then I finished it in two days. I went and bought the Special Edition of New Moon the day after I finished Twilight and finished that one in two days too! I leanred my lesson about judging books by the cover. Wink
JakesWolfGirl
JakesWolfGirl
Just arrived

Number of posts : 18
Localisation : Under your bed aka Minnesota. And it's POP! Not soda!
Registration date : 2007-06-24

http://www.myspace.com/killer_ninja_lima_beans

Back to top Go down

Post by Polly Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:44 am

Well I am an active member on a site named Hogwarts Experience and many people on there adore the books I was looking for a good read and decided after many people telling me I should to go and read twilight. And then I slowly became obsessed brought New Moon for my holiday and loved it. I am now waiting for Eclipse to come out in the UK.
Polly
Polly
Just arrived

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlessnight Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:31 pm

Okay, it's a pretty long story, but I'll sum it up as best that I can.

Okay, one day I was sitting on the bus next to my friend, and she was telling me all about this one book that had these good vampires in it, and one was in love with a human, and then she told me about the first chap. of the sequel and how there were a bunch of vampires around the human. I completely forgot about it until later on, my old friend was telling me about a new book she got called Twilight, and she was telling me all about it. And them I'm like "omg, yeah I heard about that." And then I borowed it, and then bought the second. So yeah. Eventually I bought Twilight, and of course bought Eclipse.

Yeah. That's my story.
Moonlessnight
Moonlessnight
Co-Clone Commander.

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by twilight_luva [alice_rox] Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:47 pm

i was at borders and was looking for books and saw it and remembered my teacher saying something about it so i debated between that and "pretties" and picked that and look @ me.... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you, mom for making me pick one Smile
twilight_luva [alice_rox]
twilight_luva [alice_rox]
Just arrived

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by paintupurple Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:24 pm

My friends first recommended it to me. I hadn't really read any vampire novels up until then, except a story on quizilla, so I wasn't sure, but then I asked other friends for their recommendations and they ALL said Twilight. So I finally caved and checked it out at the library-- I read it in two days, and now look at me; I have a Twilight shirt, the books (which I've reread at least three times-- my copy of Twilight is so tattered I really need a new one,) and I'm currently begging my dad to get me Bella's bracelette on twilightteez.com. Very Happy
paintupurple
paintupurple
Just arrived

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down